- Updated On:
- 28 April 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
Descriptif du bien
Entre particuliers Santa Bárbara de Samaná, Dominican Republic,32000
Private individual sells, without agency commission, beautiful apartment in Samana (Santa Barbara) Dominican Republic with an area of 131 m2 SEA VIEW
In Samana, a province in the north east of the Dominican Republic. Santa Barbara is the provincial capital.
The penthouse of 131 m², cathedral ceiling, is composed:
- a large living room with lounge,
- large American kitchen (fully equipped with very modern equipment),
- two bedrooms with their individual shower rooms.
All the rooms have a large balcony and a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean and the bay of Samanà, precisely where many humpback whales frolic from January to the end of March, very visible from your armchair.
- A private parking for 2 cars is allocated to the owner of the apartment.
- fully furnished in “Italian design”,
- all rooms have cable TV
- air conditioning in all rooms, although large windows can let in the freshness of the trade winds.
- WI-FI access to internet.
Residence with high quality services
With a spectacular view, the residence has:
- two beaches, one of which is private and the other not very accessible to outside visitors.
- a double weir pool,
- a 24/7 security guard is in place.
- a restaurant and a bar for breakfast, lunch and dinner,
- a fitness room and a Spa keeps you in shape.
- hotel service which, if you wish, will make your apartment profitable and maintain it during your absences.
Note from the owner
Your residence abroad can bring you the defiscalisation of your non real estate income, in France.
Santa Barbara de Samaná is the exact copy of what we dream of: a place with white sand beaches that combine with the intense blue of the sea.
Samaná is in the Dominican Republic but tourism is not “all inclusive” as it is elsewhere. It is a peninsula hardly touched by tourism where life is sweet.
Come to Samanà, a hidden treasure in the north of the island HISPAÑOLA where life flows at a relaxing pace. Nobody is in a hurry, nothing unpleasant can happen.
This region has managed to stay away from mass tourism unlike Puntas Cana, La Romana or Puerto-Plata and keeps intact the original local flavor of its inhabitants.
An ancient refuge of pirates and freebooters, Samanà is now famous for the spectacle of the reproduction of hundreds of humpback whales.
Santo Domingo, capital of the Republica Dominicana, is a demonstration of the architecture of the colonial past of the country, but Santa Barbara of Samana does not keep anything of that. At the beginning of the last century, a fire completely destroyed the city. Today we see a set of wooden houses in pastel yellow, green, blue etc., which are more in harmony with our expectation of a paradisiacal place. These colors contrast with the green of the vegetation, from there to the beaches, nature invades everything.
In this sense, noteworthy are the CAYO LEVANTADO island, Las GALERAS, PLAYA RINCÒN in the extreme east of the peninsula. They are perfect places to rest on vacation.
The LIMÒN waterfall, located on the north coast, is a place not to be missed. The access is easily done by horseback.llo.
The waterfall is 60 meters high and joins the waters of the Chico River to the Limon River. Once there, it is always possible to take a good bath in a natural swimming pool in the middle of an exuberant vegetation.
Everywhere you can find small establishments to try some of the specialties of the local gastronomy.
Phone contact +33(0)220.127.116.11.90
More details on the Immovitrine International website