- Updated On:
- April 28, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals Asnières-sur-Seine, France,92600
Private individual sells houseboat Ile de France, without agency commission
Superb barge/main residence, up to the standards for all the canals of Europe and moored in a private port.
Carefully decorated and fitted out to make it as pleasant to sail as it is to dock.
- Klipper-aak (steel hull 21,4×4,9m) of 85 m² including 10 m² of engine room, completely renovated (including electricity) from 2012 to 2014, with taste and noble materials.
- Main front terrace of 24 m² + 11 m² (2 levels) and rear terrace of 10m2.
All exterior paint was redone in 2012 and the varnished wooden parts are protected by custom designed hoods and awnings in late 2013
When you enter the boat, you arrive in a very luminous wheelhouse (360° vision) of 14 m² including large storage spaces and which can be used as a dining room.
You then go down to the main room of 34 m², composed of :
- a large living room
- with open kitchen (central island/bar)
- separate toilet with washbasin.
…at the end of this room
- a cabin room of 8 m² optimized thanks to numerous storage spaces
- opens on a charming bathroom of 4 m² (large corner bathtub, washbasin, washing machine)
…on the other side
You arrive on a part of the barge entirely thought by an architect to optimize the space and the arrangements.
- a corridor/dressing room of 4 m² including large closets
- constituting the first part of a parental suite. This 12m2 room includes a double bed built into a platform, numerous storage spaces, a basin and a 120x80cm Italian shower (home automation)
Our barge being a sailing vessel, you will be seduced by its large engine room including
- a workshop with a large workbench, a stainless steel tank of new service batteries (June 2014), separate engine batteries, a DAF-575 engine (120hp), a 400l engine oil tank, an oil boiler (recent burner) and various storage spaces.
- No property tax and no local taxes.
- Year-round mooring and parking space in Port Van Gogh.
The Van Gogh harbor stretches along 500 meters of shoreline.
This marina and business port is located between the bridge of Gennevilliers and the bridge of Clichy. About fifty boats between 5 and 25 m are moored there throughout the year. This port is private and secure.
More details on the Immovitrine International website