- Updated On:
- April 28, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals , Spain,
- 150m from the beach
- 300m from the shops.
- Calahonda has scuba diving clubs,
- golf at 12kms.
- The Sierra Nevada is nearby and we like to say that in one day you can ski and swim in the sea.
Semi-detached house on 2 levels which makes a street corner.
- living room (with fireplace) opening on the terrace,
- independent kitchen equipped opens on a patio.
- 4 bedrooms: 1 with balcony, 3 with closet.
- bathroom (with window).
- all the floors are tiled, the kitchen and the bathroom are fully tiled,
The highest chalk cliffs in Europe frame two wild pebble beaches! A change of scenery guaranteed for a seaside tourism off the beaten track.
A preserved nature
On the estuary of a first category coastal river, hikers and fishermen, campers and motor home owners, each at their own pace discover and appreciate the treasures of a rich and exceptional nature.
Welcome to the castle
The Château de Chantereine’s accommodation center offers different formulas for welcoming French and foreign groups for a friendly and economical stay.
Relax, they take care of everything!
The many local associations offer year-round activities for all ages and all types of weather!
Journey through the centuries
Go back to the century of the Grande Mademoiselle, stroll through the “Belle Époque” villas, discover the beautiful traditional half-timbered houses… In this historic city with a rich heritage, but concerned with modernization, let yourself be taken through several centuries of history and architecture.
A city like between parenthesis between its cliffs, where it is good to breathe and air.
More details on the Immovitrine International website