- Updated On:
- April 28, 2023
- 4.000 m2
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals Aix-en-Provence, France,
Residential and popular area of Aix en Provence
-All shops, conveniences and large distribution around less than 2 kms
-Private and public schools
-Sports center at 500 meters: tennis, golf, padel, squash, fitness, horse riding…
-4000 m2 flat and quiet
Freeform with a decorative rock that acts as a diving board
oWater fountain on rock
oHeating with heat pump
oWith a range of 2 meters by 4 meters
oMulti-color LED lighting
-Landscaped with palm tree lighting
-Pool house of 25 m2, closed and equipped as a studio with toilet and shower room
oPerimetric for garden intrusion protection
oTriple technology for protection on the approach to the house
House: contemporary, south facing, all the facade in wall and bay windows
– 430 m2 with large volumes and high ceilings
o 280 m2 of living space
o 60 m2 of garage and laundry room fully equipped
o 90 m2 of basement
– 1 entrance of 10 m2
– Kitchen, living room and dining room of 70 m2 with a light well and bay windows overlooking the pool
– Office of 15m2
– Parental suite 40 m2 (bathroom: Jacuzzi bathtub + Italian shower + 2 basins of water) and dressing room of 9 m2. Windows on the pool
– 2 bedrooms with bathroom of 22 m2 each : bay windows on swimming pools + terraces of 60 m2 each
– 2 rooms of 12 m2 each with a common bathroom of 10 m2 (bathtub + shower + 2 basins of water)
– 1 room of 32 m2 with toilet and shower room. Windows on the pool
– 3 toilets with washbasin and urinals (+ 1 in pool house)
– 3 bathrooms with Italian shower + 1 in pool house
– 2 bathrooms with bathtub and walk-in shower
– Fully equipped with home automation
– Indoor alarm
– Decorations by light and Leds in the main rooms
– Sliding glass doors in walls
– Storage cupboards in all rooms
– Shutters, interior blinds, exterior sunshades…electric in home automation
– 2 tablets for home automation control in master suite and entrance
– Outdoor lighting
On the A7 freeway and the N7, 280 km from Lyon and 35 km from Marseille.
International airport of Marseille-Marignane at 30 km.
Aix en Provence – Place
Protected by the Montagne Sainte Victoire which rises to 1,011 m, Aix is surrounded by a richly preserved countryside with authentic Provencal bastides surrounded by French gardens. Its name comes from the thermal springs discovered when the city was founded in 123 BC by the Romans.
Cathedral of Aix en Provence
Aix en Provence was the capital of Provence in the 15th century: prosperous merchants and notables made the city the Provençal Florence that we know today. Bourgeois residences, flowery squares, private mansions, ancient fountains, shady alleys… all the images of the noble Provence of the 17th and 18th centuries are gathered in Aix.
Fountain Aix en Provence
The great names of literature and painting have been inspired by the charm of the city: Guigou, Stendhal, Mistral, Zola and Cézanne. An itinerary marked with the letter C crosses Aix en Provence and allows you to visit the places where the painter lived.
Aix en Provence
City of art and culture, Aix en Provence has a rich architectural heritage superbly restored and maintained. The private mansions align their beautiful sculpted doors and windows with balconies and ironwork on the Cours Mirabeau and Rue Gaston de Saporta, Aix is a real open-air museum. Elegant women from Aix and the region can be found in the chic boutiques of the pedestrian streets around the town hall and the Mazarin district.
Every summer, the International Festival of Lyric Art and Music presents a sumptuous program and brings together divas and maestros, the dance festival also has an international reputation.
[button size=”small” type=”primary or info or success or warning or banger or inverse” title=”Read more” link_url=”http://www.provenceweb.fr/f/bouches/aix/aix.htm”]
More details on the Immovitrine International website