- Updated On:
- April 28, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals Ile-de-France, France,st pierre du perray, france
Private individual sells houseboat in Seine in St-Pierre-du-Perray, without agency commission
Based on the Seine in St-Pierre-du-Perray in a pleasant setting (5 mn from Corbeil-Essonnes RER C), on a site with parking, electricity.
- RER D Corbeil-Essonnes
- RER D Essonnes – Robinson
- RER D Moulin-Galant
Formigny was born in 1922 at the Boise Burg shipyards in Germany, with Freycinet gauges 39m x 5.05m.
Formigny is fitted out “vielle marine” in varnished mahogany and solid bronze.
15 solid bronze deckhouse portholes, aluminum planking windows and double glazing. Clear Iroko tracks and triplex double glazed deck panels of high thickness.
- a large owner’s cabin with its bathroom and separate toilet.
- large living room of 55 m² with bar, equipped kitchen,
- Gaudin stove with hood, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, Corian worktop with plenty of storage space.
- 2 bedrooms with separate toilet and shower.
- Sailor’s cabin: 2 bunks refurbished with storage, scriban and separate toilet.
Is pleasant to live in winter as well as in summer:
- oil heating with hot water radiator,
- air conditioning in the central part of the boat
- a quality insulation on 60 mm of extruded polystyrene on floors and partitions,
- Formigny has recently been equipped with a double flow mechanical ventilation (energy recovery) to the latest standards for energy consumption.
- The fittings are made entirely of mahogany.
Note from the owner
With a community certificate issued in October 2011 and a 2015 survey plan it awaits its new owner.
Formigny is completely autonomous at the quay as well as at sea.
Department : Essonne
Prefecture : Evry
Canton : St-Germain-lès-Corbeil
Saint-Pierre-du-Perray is part of the Ville Nouvelle de Sénart, administered by two Syndicats d’agglomération nouvelle (S.A.N.) :
1 – The S.A.N. of “Sénart Ville Nouvelle” which includes 8 municipalities in Seine et Marne (Cesson, Combs-la-Ville, Lieusaint, Moissy-Cramayel, Nandy, Réau, Savigny-le-Temple, Vert-Saint-Denis), and has a total of 90,000 inhabitants
Website : www.senart.com
2 – The S.A.N. of “Sénart en Essonne” , which since 2003 includes four municipalities (Morsang-sur-Seine, Saintry-sur-Seine, Saint-Pierre-du-Perray, Tigery) and has 15,000 inhabitants.
Website : www.senart-essonne.com
More details on the Immovitrine International website