- Updated On:
- April 13, 2015
- 6.000 m2
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals Canisy, France,50860
From individual to individual, without agency commission
In Canisy, between the D-Day landing beaches and the Mont St-Michel, the castle of Montmireil nestled in a green setting dominates the small village of Canisy, near Saint Lô.
Surrounded by a garden of 6000 m2, the property is composed of the castle, a pavilion and a cottage:
– on the ground floor : entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, billiard room.
– upstairs: several suites with private bathroom and toilet.
– on the ground floor, a living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, toilet.
– on the first floor, fitted kitchen, a bathroom, two double bedrooms and in the attic, two bedrooms.
The cottage at the back of the castle
– on the first floor: four rooms in ground floor with bathroom and toilet.
– on the first floor: a fully equipped kitchen opening onto a living room with access to the terrace.
Between the castle and the pavilion, you will have the pleasure of meeting in the winter garden, a unique place of change of scenery with lush vegetation and a heated swimming pool.
The Cotentin. 80 km from Caen and Rennes, 30 mn from the beaches of Granville, 25 km from the A84 freeway, the Cotentin region, a land of sailors and stockbreeders, will enchant you with the diversity of its landscapes, its gastronomy and the wealth of its history.
[button size=”small” type=”primary or info or success or warning or banger or inverse” title=”Read more” link_url=”http://www.royan-tourisme.com/decouvrir”]
More details on the Immovitrine International website