- Updated On:
- April 28, 2023
- 1.497 m2
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals Fos-sur-Mer, France,
From individual to individual, without agency commission
Quiet, close to the sea.
50 km from Marseille,
At 9 km from Martigues,
20 km from the Blue Coast (Carry-le-Rouet)
Villa of 2001 with a living space of 169m2, on a land with trees and closed 1497 m2.
-one on the north side with main access to
- the spacious living room with fireplace and a relaxation area.
- a dining room with a view on the pool.
- a room 12.54 m2
- 1 WC
– the second access on the south side:
- fitted kitchen and dining area, with a laundry room and storeroom.
- The first floor is accessed by a staircase that leads to 2 bedrooms.
- 1 bathroom with bathtub and 1 toilet.
- one room has been entirely converted into a dressing room.
- an electric gate leading to a large space,
- a shelter for two cars,
- followed by a wood shed
- and a small workshop.
- a grassy and wooded area with automatic watering supplied by a well. Fruit trees, 30 year old olive trees, several palm trees, rose bushes etc. ….
- a shell pool (8mx4.20m) with a cover with bar for child safety, the pool treatment is salt, and a pool-house of 9 m2,
- a summer kitchen (room, sink, barbecue, pizza oven),
- a trampoline and swing play area,
- a vegetable garden.
- Three types of heating: oil floor heating with hot water production, reversible air conditioning in the whole house, insert with ventilation unit.
- The house is built on a crawl space accessible from the outside (h: 1.05m) convenient for storage.
- All openings are equipped with PVC and aluminum joinery, electric shutters on the large bay window and mosquito nets on the rooms.
- Location: Fos-sur-Mer is located 50 km from Marseille, on the Mediterranean coast, at the bottom of a gulf to which it gave its name. It is also located at the southern end of the Crau plain. To the west of the city is the Camargue Regional Nature Park.
- History / Heritage : The city, occupied by the Romans since antiquity, has a rich heritage. With the Hauture, a medieval fortress which, from the top of its 32 m, overhangs the old center, or the Saint-Sauveur church and its Romanesque architecture dating from the 10th century. In the 1960s, Fos-sur-Mer was a small village living from fishing and agriculture. The city, due to its location, became the largest industrial-port complex in southern Europe.
- Environment : The territory of Fos-sur-Mer is made up of many natural areas: the Estomac pond, salt marshes, marshes, the Crau plain, which are home to exceptional fauna and flora with more than 250 species of birds. The municipality has been awarded the European Blue Flag for ports and beaches, which guarantees the quality of the bathing water as well as a set of facilities and services adapted to all.
- Tourism : With its 6 km of natural beaches, Fos-sur-Mer allows the whole family to enjoy activities : swimming, sailing, fishing, diving. During the summer, conviviality is also honored through the numerous festivities organized by the city.
More details on the Immovitrine International website