- Updated On:
- April 28, 2023
- 962 m2
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals , France,saint raphael, france
Private individual sells on the commune of Saint-Raphaël, without agency commission
- At about 3 km from Saint Raphaël, villa located on the cornice of Boulouris.
- 34 km from Cannes by the Corniche d’Or de l’Esterel,
one of the most beautiful sites of the French Riviera.
- Full south facing the sea.
- Close to the Casino, the Port and a Golf course
- Close to all amenities: bus at 50 meters, Boulouris station at 2Km, shops…
2 creeks at about 150 meters.
Traditional construction of the 60s.
On the first floor:
- Bathroom, shower, wc,
- Living room opening on the terrace and the swimming pool,
- Veranda / dining room,
- Back kitchen
- Numerous storage spaces.
- Bathroom, shower, wc
- Master suite with sea view terrace,
- Dressing room
- Small bedroom (with closet and closet)
- Bedroom / office (with storage)
Land of :
- Traditional pool (mosaic lining),
- Pool room, sand filtration
- Large covered terrace overlooking the pool,
- Large patio with summer kitchen, barbecue
- Garden lighting
- Automatic watering
- Large garage (32m2)
- Annex: chalet with heating,
- Alarm (transmission of alerts to Smartphone),
- Bay windows and double glazed windows,
- Reversible air conditioning in all rooms,
- Solar panels (annual report 1.750 €)
Saint-Raphaël, a listed resort and recognized seaside resort, extends over thirty-six kilometers of coastline, between the Esterel Massif and the Mediterranean coastline, cut by creeks and inlets, for the greatest happiness of vacationers.
The city of Saint-Raphaël, which has 36,000 inhabitants, has a city center with its feet in the water, as well as several districts, real tourist sites with their own personality and characteristics: the old town, the city center, the ports, Valescure, Boulouris, Le Dramont, Agay, Anthéor or even the Trayas.
Saint-Raphaël, in addition to being a sunny Côte d’Azur destination, is also a city that has cultivated its tradition of hospitality since the 19th century.
Stroll and discover the narrow and shady streets of the old town. Stop to visit the Romanesque church of the XIIth century whose presbytery shelters the archaeological museum, then, from the top of the watchtower enjoy the superb panorama on the bay. Go to the Old Port and observe the work of the fishermen. Go to the beaches, push a point to the marina Santa Lucia. In the 19th century, the city became a famous seaside resort: a casino and many luxurious villas were built there.
A city where you take the time to live! What happiness!
[button size=”small” type=”primary or info or success or warning or banger or inverse” title=”More about Saint-Raphaël” link_url=”http://www.ville-saintraphael.fr”]
More details on the Immovitrine International website