- Updated On:
- April 28, 2023
- 3.466 m2
- 4 Bedrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals Centre-Val de Loire, France,luynes 37, france
From individual to individual, without agency commission
In Luynes, near Tours.
Land of about 3466 m², evenly distributed on the front and back of the house.
House of architect of approximately 276 m ² composed:
- very spacious and bright living room.
- a large entrance with cathedral ceiling,
- a fitted and equipped kitchen open on the dining room and the living room,
- a bedroom with its closet and private shower room,
- a toilet.
- 2 bedrooms with closet and shower room,
- a master suite with access to a private terrace of 25m²,
- a bathroom equipped with a semi-professional 2-person whirlpool bathtub and an Italian shower, as well as a dressing room.
- Garage of about 47m² with motorized door,
- Attic can be converted into 3 bedrooms.
Can be suitable for private as well as professional activity: currently running as a B&B since November 2014.
Luynes has a very rich archaeological and historical heritage. In the Gallo-Roman era, Luynes was an active city. The most remarkable element is theaqueduct ! This building, the most imposing of its kind still visible in the west of France, has undergone several restorations since ancient times, suggesting that it was in operation for a long time. The still visible remains rest on an older monument whose nature is not yet known…
castle of Luynes
which still belongs to the family of the dukes of Luynes, as well as the Saint-Venant priory whose origins go back to the 5th and 15th centuries, majestically overlooks the Loire.
This city has preserved other heritage treasures: the church of Notre-Dame, the church of Sainte-Geneviève, the 15th century house, its market, its old hospital, an old troglodytic farm…
[button size=”small” type=”primary or info or success or warning or banger or inverse” title=”Read more” link_url=”http://www.luynes.fr”]
More details on the Immovitrine International website