- Updated On:
- April 20, 2015
- 4.550 m2
- 9 Bedrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals La Fère, France,02800
From individual to individual, without agency commission
Castle built in 1830, completely renovated (period parquet, moldings, gilding, solid teak furniture carved in Thailand)
– Beautiful restoration, no work required.
– 9 bedrooms (+ folding bed 140 in library), large reception room of 90 m2, American kitchen, dining room, hall, living room, office/library, home cinema room, games room (billiards, table soccer…), basement, annexed kitchen, linen room, dressing room, 5 balneo bathrooms, 3 shower rooms, 9 toilets…
– Gas heating, mains drainage, alarm, electric gate…. (Sanitary, electricity, tiling, painting, wallpapering, double glazed doors and windows, insulation, facade renovation, roofing: all refurbished in 2004).
CLOSED ARBORE PARK : heated swimming pool, jacuzzi 6 places, sauna, pool house, large paved terrace 450 m2, fountain and waterfall, bowling alley, mini golf 9 holes, paved and lit path, annex room 20 m2, pergola, barbecues, beautiful lawn, hundred-year-old trees…
2 LARGE WOODEN CHALETS. Living space : 70 M2 each, (44m2 on the ground) Built in 2004, Equipped for 6/8 persons per chalet.
First floor of 44 m2 : kitchen area, living room.
Floor : 2 large bedrooms, landing, wc, shower room, terrace.
– Property tax : 5242 € / Average charges (water + gas + electricity) 600 €/month
– Diagnosis made : DPE : class E
– SALE PRICE with FURNITURE : 750.000 € (negotiable)
– Sold fully furnished and equipped (Beautiful furniture and decoration: import from Thailand in solid teak carved by hand, TV, appliances, chandeliers, curtains, dishes, linen, tools …). Estimated furniture, decoration and equipment 120.000 € The property is in perfect condition “ready to live in” for a main or secondary residence and/or to take advantage of the potential to make a liberal activity or bed and breakfast… With a crazy charm and an incomparable quality of life. You will have understood, at this price it is a very beautiful opportunity, then do not hesitate to contact me for a visit.
[button size=”small” type=”primary or info or success or warning or banger or inverse” title=”Proprietary site” link_url=”http://www.chateauthai.com”]
La Fère, at the confluence of the Serre and Oise rivers, is one of the oldest cities in the North/East region. It already existed in Gallic times. Indeed, during the conquest of Gaul, the Romans installed a military post in La Fère, which made it a stronghold.
Formerly called Fara (Fortified Farm or Merovingian Phara), the origin of La Fère goes back to the 5th century.
[button size=”small” type=”primary or info or success or warning or banger or inverse” title=”Read more” link_url=”http://www.ville-lafere.fr/spip.php?rubrique4″]
More details on the Immovitrine International website