- Updated On:
- April 28, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Descriptif du bien
Between individuals Vendeuvre, France,14170
From individual to individual, without agency commission
Itinerant merchants passing through the street daily: baker, fishmonger,
All amenities in Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives (8 mn drive), market every Monday morning; or in
Falaise (15 mn), market every Saturday.
Situation of Vendeuvre in the Pays d’Auge
Transport facilities (Google source)
– Carpiquet airport at 40 mn
– Deauville airport at 50 mn
– Ouistréham ferry terminal at 43 mn
– A813 and A13 freeways at 24 mn
– Paris via the A13 at 2h38
Beautiful stone house, south facing, beautiful land with the courtyard and its well, the garden and its stream.
House in quiet hamlet, well maintained and very clean, ready to move in.
Living rooms of beautiful surfaces totaling 100m2, luminous with opening full south.
- dining room
- 2 rooms
- shower room
Potential for a 3rd bedroom:
- or to be created in an attic adjoining the living rooms, good height,
- or to be created in the attic,
- or to be refurbished in an independent house located in the courtyard which was once used as a gîte of 30m2 with existing kitchen and shower room
Bright east-facing annex used as a sewing room.
Large car garage on the west side opening on the street, good height for a camper, for example.
Diagnostics performed on 08/01/2016 awaiting results.
All the invoices of acquisition (quality materials) and maintenance are at your disposal on request:
- Viessmann oil-fired boiler – central heating with cast iron radiators,
- automatic overhead garage door,
- veranda on the main entrance door facing south,
- water softener etc…
Attractions of the Pays d’Auge and Normandy in the surroundings :
– 45 minutes from the sea
– 38 mn from the Caen Memorial
– Castle of Vendeuvre
– Castle of Carel
– Beuvron en Auge
– Beaumont en Auge
– Pierrefitte en Auge
– St Pierre s/Dives
– Blangy le Château Saint Hymer
– Villers Canivet
– and many others, of course…
More details on the Immovitrine International website